You can see your medical or behavioral health provider video consultation and/or phone consultations, now commonly referred to as “Telehealth.” This mode of care allows you to see and speak with your provider from the comfort of your own home.
To make a telehealth appointment or schedule a face-to-face visit in the clinic with your medical, behavioral or dental health provider, please call Mountain Family at 970-945-2840.
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective treatment to our 24,000 patients across Garfield, Eagle, and Pitkin Counties. Following our mission, we provide high-quality integrated primary, behavioral, and dental health care in the communities we serve, with special consideration for the medically underserved regardless of ability to pay. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Getting Ready For Your Visit
For New Patients Only:
- Bring any available documents related to past medical history, including immunization records.
- This is especially important for patients from other states or countries. Mountain Family staff can generally work with local offices to access previous medical history.
For New and Existing Patients:
- Please provide a list of all medications, supplements, and vitamins you are currently taking, including dosage and frequency.
- Consider writing down any questions or concerns prior to the visit.
- Patients may wish to bring a trusted friend or family member to assist with valuable medical history. However, please consider the reason for the visit and consider coming alone in some cases.