For Referring Providers:
As of May 14th Mountain Family Health Centers has begun testing symptomatic individuals for the Novel Cornavirus 2019 (COVID-19) and we are providing testing to the community based on provider referral. This means that in order for any of your patients to be tested at our location you will need to submit a referral.
Please note the following:
- Referrals will be reviewed by a member of our provider leadership and scheduled if the meet the criteria as documented on the referral form.
- A Mountain Family staff member will call the patient within 24 hours to schedule an appointment.
- We will ask patients to sign an authorization for us to:
- Complete the test
- Share the test results back with you
- Bill their insurance if applicable.
- Testing is only currently available in our Glenwood Springs site. As we expand both locations and hours, we will discuss the options available with the patient when scheduling and identify the day and location that works best for them..