Mountain Family works hard to increase the availability of dental care in our region. We offer preventative dental services at all our Integrated Health Centers. Full-service dentistry is available in Edwards, Rifle, and Basalt, and at our Mobile Dental Van located in Glenwood Springs.
Our dental services include:
- Oral Hygiene Instruction
- Root canals
Getting Ready For Your Visit
For New Patients Only:
- Bring any available documents related to past medical history, including immunization records.
- This is especially important for patients from other states or countries. Mountain Family staff can generally work with local offices to access previous medical history.
For New and Existing Patients:
- Please bring in all medications, supplements, and vitamins you are currently taking in their bottles to each visit.
- Consider writing down any questions or concerns prior to the visit.
- Patients may wish to bring a trusted friend or family member to assist with valuable medical history. However, please consider the reason for the visit and consider coming alone in some cases.
- Children are welcome, but Mountain Family does not provide childcare. Please consider the nature of your visit if you are bringing children and consider not bringing them when appropriate.